Saturday, October 5, 2013

Adventures in Paris

So, I've just gotten back from the south of France (which I'll post about a bit later) and I'm super exhausted and a bit sick, but I finally finished editing all of the footage from Paris! I just thought I'd update everyone a bit and include the new video.

I got back last night around 9pm and I came in to find that my new housemate had arrived! She's super nice, but a bit hesitant to speak French (as I'm sure I was on my first day in France).

I (FINALLY) start real classes on Monday. I will take another placement test, and I will be put into a group which I will remain in for the rest of the semester. Hopefully, I'm feeling better for Monday, cause right now, I feel a bit like poo.

But, without further ado, here is another video from our stay in Paris!

Let the Shenanigans Continue, 
Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment