Friday, September 27, 2013

My First Impressions of Paris

So, if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, or pretty much any other social networking site (which you should!), you'll know that I spent the past couple of days in Paris. It was my first time being there and I had a total blast. I did walk far enough that I thought it would be necessary to amputate my feet when I got home, but, all in all, the city made a very amazing first impression.

I did get the distinct impression that it wasn't exactly a city you should explore with your girl friends, especially since when bumped into a couple sucking face immediately upon exiting the train station!

Also, most of the negative impressions people paint of Paris weren't really true. No one ever sliced open my backpack or opened my backpack or tried to steal my backpack. And while Paris did smell distinctly of urine (probably because there are public bathrooms ANYWHERE!), it wasn't especially dirty and I never felt unsafe.

Definitely, definitely going again.

If you don't want to sift through the 100 pictures of the first half of our trip that I've put on Facebook, here are a select few of my first half faves:













Feel free to leave a comment here! I love to hear what everyone's up to! 

Let the Shenanigans Continue! 
Lacey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I desperately want to travel to france ...

    Click HERE to enter my fabulous blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete